Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable 2 - Metareview

3 posters

Go down

Fable 2 - Metareview Empty Fable 2 - Metareview

Post  Lawke Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:24 pm

Fable 2 Reviews

getting awesome scores.

jesse will have to fill us in on what he thinks of it.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fable 2 - Metareview Empty Re: Fable 2 - Metareview

Post  Tron Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:26 pm

jizz jizz jizz.... skeet skeet skeet...

*cough, cough*

okay, i think it's freaking awesome. i've been dishing out at least 8 hours of gaming a day since it's release. i haven't really been sticking to the storyline, because all the other extra stuff is what apparently makes the game( so says the guy that did the IGN review) but i love it, the combat system is something you have to get used to, you never run out of mana or ammo, it seems like the leveling system was a little dumbed down, THE DOG IS FUCKING AWESOME, ummm i'm not really sure what else to say. the storyline is good, and the map is huge.
the multiplayer sucks only cause the crappy camera angle, and if you aren't running on a decent speed internet, you won't enjoy it or reap alot of the benefits, also, you can't use your character if you join someone elses game. you have to choose from 6 characters ranging from Good, Neutral, Evil, and male or female.

i still love it.

alot.

seriously.
Tron
Tron

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1510020046

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawke Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:48 pm

that sucks about the multiplayer.

if i had a 360, it wouldve probably been the only reason i would get it, but not so sure now.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowspine Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:23 pm

So it's like Fable 1, but better, and bigger, and longer, but not harder. My only beefs with this game are the horrendously long load times(microsoft's fault for having such a buggy console, maybe it's better on the elite), the inability to turn up the difficulty, and lack of variety in weapons, for a game that put's so much detail in every other aspect of the hero, you'd think theyed have the decency to put in a glaive or something. Co-op is a cool way to show off your hero but this is deffinately a single player game.
otherwise this game is pretty freaking amazing, and I love my dog.
Shadowspine
Shadowspine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum