Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucario, Ness, Jigglypuff characters leaked (Brawl)

4 posters

Go down

Lucario, Ness, Jigglypuff characters leaked (Brawl) Empty Lucario, Ness, Jigglypuff characters leaked (Brawl)

Post  Lawke Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:57 am

http://www.thetanooki.com/2008/01/21/three-new-brawl-characters-accidentally-revealed/

"GameFAQs holds a special place in my heart. Now, I think we all have a reason to love them.

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl trailer posted recently has apparently been edited from its original form by Nintendo. Around the 4:18 mark, the game’s sticker feature is shown off. Two white bars are empty at the bottom, with no apparent reason for being there. Those who saw the trailer right when it first came out might have noticed that it was actually there to show the icons for playable characters that could get stat boosts from any particular sticker.

Before Nintendo edited the video, screen captures were taken by GameFAQs user “Edible” that reveal the inclusion of three more playable characters: Jigglypuff, Ness, and Lucario. You can check out the Ness confirmation after the break.

Lucario and Jigglypuff:
Lucario, Ness, Jigglypuff characters leaked (Brawl) 080121jigglylucario

Ness:
Lucario, Ness, Jigglypuff characters leaked (Brawl) 080121ness

The video:

Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lucario, Ness, Jigglypuff characters leaked (Brawl) Empty Re: Lucario, Ness, Jigglypuff characters leaked (Brawl)

Post  ThePaperClip Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
ThePaperClip
ThePaperClip

Back to top Go down

Lucario, Ness, Jigglypuff characters leaked (Brawl) Empty Re: Lucario, Ness, Jigglypuff characters leaked (Brawl)

Post  Lawke Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:17 pm

ThePaperClip wrote:Gah, that info fails and is useless on every degree... However, some info that doesn't fail is the update on Zelda's final smash, which makes me a happy panda, I think..

WAY over your head i suppose.

oh and Light Arrow was shown in a japanese magazine a week and a half ago. :D
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePaperClip Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:01 pm

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
ThePaperClip
ThePaperClip

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Hog Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:11 pm

actually JJ, lucario is prolly gonna be an OP character. i have a feeling you might play him if they instute his capabilities from pokemon. (he has very strong legs and teleconetic abilities)
Boss Hog
Boss Hog

Back to top Go down

Post  Blankrubber Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:19 pm

Ness ftw.

JJ. Characters are not useless if someone enjoys playing as them.
Blankrubber
Blankrubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Blankrubber Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:24 pm

Are you sure those "stickers" mean that those characters are in the game? If so, The Cranky Kong is in there, too, and I know he isn't. Or was Ness in the gameplay before and after that particular sequence and I missed him?
Blankrubber
Blankrubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Blankrubber Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:32 pm

Nevermind. I see now =).
Blankrubber
Blankrubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawke Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:02 am

ThePaperClip wrote:I fail to see how it's over my head; leaked info of three useless characters...

im not sure why you try to predict a game is good or not without playing it, but you do it a lot =\

besides, like mikey said, since when was your opinion considered law?

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePaperClip Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:15 am

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
ThePaperClip
ThePaperClip

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawke Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:24 am

ThePaperClip wrote:I never claimed that my opinion was law, I only stated that those characters are worthless. I fail to see why you appear to be offended.

if your comment was "offensive", i wouldve locked the thread, but that seems pretty absurd to be offended over a comment like that.

i know that you didnt claim your opinion was law, i said you were treating it as if it were, or so it seems to me. either youre confused by the usage of the word "worthless" or your stating your opinion as fact.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePaperClip Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:36 am

Last edited by on Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
ThePaperClip
ThePaperClip

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawke Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:51 am

ThePaperClip wrote:I honestly don't wish to argue with friends over something so insignificant as two pokemon and SNES character from the 90's. There is nothing that could be accomplished from this; Taking that into account, I'll retract my opinion.
<Edit for my failure at spelling.>

first, i dont consider this an arguement, im personally not angry at all. what you stated shouldve been worded so that it was your opinion, but it came out as "fact".

for example, if you dont like the new characters:

"Interesting stuff, but i dont like these characters and dont plan to use them"

its just the way you worded it is all.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Hog Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:07 am

alright now will the three of you stop it or i will be force to have lock you 3 in a pitch black room with Metzyn.
Boss Hog
Boss Hog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down