Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy Attacked By Moose "Feigns Death," Thanks WoW

3 posters

Go down

Boy Attacked By Moose "Feigns Death," Thanks WoW Empty Boy Attacked By Moose "Feigns Death," Thanks WoW

Post  Lawke Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:32 pm

http://www.wowinsider.com/2007/12/05/boy-attacked-by-moose-feigns-death-thanks-wow/

"WOWInsider: A Norweigian news site is reporting that a young boy and his sister were attacked by a moose. The boy reportedly "taunted' the moose away from his sister, and then feigned death, causing the moose to lose aggro and leave. "Just like you learn in level 30 in World of Warcraft," the boy reportedly said."

we're counting on you to help us if we ever get attacked by a moose, Boss Hog.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Boy Attacked By Moose "Feigns Death," Thanks WoW Empty Re: Boy Attacked By Moose "Feigns Death," Thanks WoW

Post  Guest Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:24 pm

is this for real?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Boy Attacked By Moose "Feigns Death," Thanks WoW Empty Re: Boy Attacked By Moose "Feigns Death," Thanks WoW

Post  Lawke Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:30 pm

im afraid its very real. but honestly, theres no way of us really knowing unless we were there ourselves.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Hog Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:59 pm

psh, f*** you guys. if this business goes under, imma do the same thing
Boss Hog
Boss Hog

Back to top Go down

Post  They Call Me Dr.Mario Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:02 am

Thats not a true story because if that kid played wow he would have no life to give
They Call Me Dr.Mario
They Call Me Dr.Mario

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawke Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:49 am

They Call Me Dr.Mario wrote:Thats not a true story because if that kid played wow he would have no life to give

good to see you post. welcome to GL. :)
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum