Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think Ike is over powered? D =

+4
Dyne
Lawke
Inri
Moleman
8 posters

Go down

Do you think Ike is over powered? D = Empty Do you think Ike is over powered? D =

Post  Moleman Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:39 pm

My main is Ike and i like playing him a lot. But every time i vs my friends and cousin they are like "IKE IS SO CHEAP1" and im like "GAHHH STFU HE'S NOT!!!!!" and ya they wont leave me alone about it.
Moleman
Moleman

Back to top Go down

Do you think Ike is over powered? D = Empty Re: Do you think Ike is over powered? D =

Post  Inri Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:21 pm

you think killing at 46% is isn't op? he's not exactly the slowest character either. then again, every character has something about them that's alil imbalanced.

Last edited by Inri on Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inri
Inri

https://mtsu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=753597617

Back to top Go down

Do you think Ike is over powered? D = Empty Re: Do you think Ike is over powered? D =

Post  Lawke Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:00 am

play some games online With Anyone (if it doesnt lag) and you will see =)

there are A LOT of Ikes, and they win majority of the time, especially in team battles.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyne Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:03 am

I tried to be an Ike supporter, but after seeing team games online I can't be. 1v1 he's balanced, but anything else he's overpowered.
Dyne
Dyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Hog Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:46 am

sorry dude, lol. i've not lost many battles playing as ike unless i kill myself.

don't let people discourage you though. i mained princess peach in the melee. i had 2 people take my side that peach wasn't the best character in the game.

just play on! any character you win with shall be deemed over powered.
Boss Hog
Boss Hog

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowspine Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:42 pm

Inri wrote:you think killing at 46% is isn't op? he's not exactly the slowest character either. then again, every character has something about them that's alil imbalanced.

you said it yourself daniel, no character in brawl is OP'd. Everyone has their weaknesses.
Shadowspine
Shadowspine

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadeye Jedi Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:20 pm

Inri wrote:you think killing at 46% is isn't op? he's not exactly the slowest character either. then again, every character has something about them that's alil imbalanced.

Snake can KO at 20% at the edge of a stage. And yes, he is very orally pleasureful...ask otacon.
Deadeye Jedi
Deadeye Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  Inri Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:53 am

otacon?
Inri
Inri

https://mtsu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=753597617

Back to top Go down

Post  Blankrubber Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:34 pm

Anyone can kill at 0% at the side of a level with a good meteor smash.
Blankrubber
Blankrubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawke Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:43 pm

thats only in the case that the person is letting you kill them.

the reason Ike is too strong is because he has the best range, alot of his smashes hit in multiple spots (his up smash covers infront of him, above and behind) and hes honestly not THAT slow. if you want to see a slow character, play Bowser or Dedede. Ike's attacks are actually relatively fast, which imo is more important than running speed. his standard B and up B also gives him super armor (doesnt flinch) and the blast that comes from his standard B covers his entire body and then some.

hes beatable, but hes definately one of the strongest ones out there.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum