Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, I'm a new guy...

5 posters

Go down

Hey, I'm a new guy... Empty Hey, I'm a new guy...

Post  TheUnionForever Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:38 am

I go to school with Moleman, and he says that this place was cool, and he is pretty cool, and I need some friend codes, so yeah...I think I am getting my Wii in today, I had to send it back to Nintendo; it broke THE DAY I GOT BRAWL. So yeah. It is supposed to arrive today. So Let me introduce myself. My name is Aaron, but you can call me TheUnionForever, or whatever you want. I love Super Smash Bros., My mains are Peach and Ness/Lucas. So I will post again on this topic once I get my friend code, and that will be when I get my Wii back.
TheUnionForever
TheUnionForever

http://myspace.com/the_uni0n_forever

Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm a new guy... Empty Re: Hey, I'm a new guy...

Post  Tron Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:51 pm

glad to have you aboard. i'm Cooper, just check on the Super Smash Bros. page, and there is a sticky post that has all our friend codes on it.
Tron
Tron

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1510020046

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawke Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:28 pm

TheUnionForever wrote:I go to school with Moleman, and he says that this place was cool, and he is pretty cool, and I need some friend codes, so yeah...I think I am getting my Wii in today, I had to send it back to Nintendo; it broke THE DAY I GOT BRAWL. So yeah. It is supposed to arrive today. So Let me introduce myself. My name is Aaron, but you can call me TheUnionForever, or whatever you want. I love Super Smash Bros., My mains are Peach and Ness/Lucas. So I will post again on this topic once I get my friend code, and that will be when I get my Wii back.

Welcome to GL! Your mains are almost identical to Boss Hog :)

Instead of posting your friend code in here, go ahead and post in the Brawl Friend List thread and i'll add you as soon as you post there.

Yeah, i heard the lens on the Wii is having some issues with Brawl, they even had to bring in a different Wii for the Stones River Brawl tournament because the game couldnt be read. Hope you get you Wii back asap!

I'm online almost everyday, always looking for a brawl. If you have AIM, my SN is Ayabutu. If im on AIM, im probably on Brawl.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Hog Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:06 pm

i dunno if you've used the lovely lady in brawl yet... but she isn't quite as good as before. if she is still your main squeeze i'm impressed. welcome aboard aaron! i'm andy
Boss Hog
Boss Hog

Back to top Go down

Post  Blankrubber Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:44 pm

Hello, sir.
Blankrubber
Blankrubber

Back to top Go down

Post  TheUnionForever Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:01 am

Hey guys, my Wii came in and I posted my friend code on the sticky post, and I added everyone's...so yeah.
TheUnionForever
TheUnionForever

http://myspace.com/the_uni0n_forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawke Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:13 pm

TheUnionForever wrote:Hey guys, my Wii came in and I posted my friend code on the sticky post, and I added everyone's...so yeah.

greatly appreciated, ill be getting online tonight myself, hope to see you on.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum