Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are going to hate this guy after this...

+3
Shadowspine
Lawke
Blankrubber
7 posters

Go down

You are going to hate this guy after this... Empty You are going to hate this guy after this...

Post  Blankrubber Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:18 pm

He raises some good points... oh wait, no he doesn't. All of his points are flawed.

*his response to angry Brawl fans*

Blankrubber
Blankrubber

Back to top Go down

You are going to hate this guy after this... Empty Re: You are going to hate this guy after this...

Post  Lawke Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:03 pm

funny, i actually just watched this and clicked over here to post about it.

yeah, thats Yahtzee. all of his reviews are like that (i think Bioshock was one of the only exceptions). but yeah, he was very new to smash bros, its more for experienced players, and hes honestly not very experienced, per-se. he just plays a lot of different games for small periods of time.

after watching it, my biggest gripe is when he says button mashers who know nothing about the game can beat veteran players. completely incorrect.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

You are going to hate this guy after this... Empty Re: You are going to hate this guy after this...

Post  Shadowspine Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:18 pm

he does have one good point; we're all Nintendo fanboys, so of course we're going to like Brawl. I can admit that I haven't tried to look for flaws in Brawl because I want to love it.
Shadowspine
Shadowspine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawke Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:12 am

Shadowspine wrote:he does have one good point; we're all Nintendo fanboys, so of course we're going to like Brawl. I can admit that I haven't tried to look for flaws in Brawl because I want to love it.

Brawl and Mario Kart are really the only series i ever liked.

sadly, im still a Blizzard fanboy.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Inri Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:53 am

He already admitted his biased default opinion of Nintendo in his review of Phantom Hourglass.
Inri
Inri

https://mtsu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=753597617

Back to top Go down

Post  Tron Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:34 am

i love his rant on Mother 3...
Tron
Tron

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1510020046

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Hog Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:43 pm

*starts playing a familiar tune with a synthesized voice*

i want my......
i want my............
i want my moth-er-3........

(for those of who missed that was a reference to the song "i want my MTV")
Boss Hog
Boss Hog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyne Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:01 pm

I saw this a few days ago and was going to post it as well. I thought it was fairly funny.
Dyne
Dyne

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawke Sat May 10, 2008 2:17 am

edited first post.

so many people were upset about his Brawl review that he got spammed with emails like never before.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blankrubber Sat May 10, 2008 3:34 am

That edit... brilliance.
Blankrubber
Blankrubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Inri Sat May 10, 2008 5:45 am

his response was professional
Inri
Inri

https://mtsu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=753597617

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down