Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep or Trade in your Wii?

2 posters

Go down

Keep or Trade in your Wii? Empty Keep or Trade in your Wii?

Post  Lawke Fri May 09, 2008 12:06 pm

i actually was about an inch away from trading in my wii and games about a week ago. if you have one and cant decide, Gametrailers did a great video review of why you should or should not trade your wii for cash or another console. oh, and its a tad NSFW, not really bad at all.

ScrewAttack - Trade or Keep Your Wii?
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Keep or Trade in your Wii? Empty Re: Keep or Trade in your Wii?

Post  Blankrubber Fri May 09, 2008 4:40 pm

Virtual Console is no reason to keep it. Roms, anyone?

Also, friend codes? What a load of BS if they think THAT's a reason for getting rid of it... omg, another number? NOOOOO!
Blankrubber
Blankrubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawke Sat May 10, 2008 1:42 am

Blankrubber wrote:Virtual Console is no reason to keep it. Roms, anyone?

Also, friend codes? What a load of BS if they think THAT's a reason for getting rid of it... omg, another number? NOOOOO!

i think they prefer it on a console and play with a controller rather than a PC for the nostalgia. and theyre speaking in completely legit terms.

the friend codes are extremely bothersome to me as well. the online is getting better if they follow the way they did Mario Kart Wii, by being able to request friend codes and send your own to people you have saved on your wii console. still, its a rather tedious mechanic that would be an easy fix for Nintendo, had they planned something better from the beginning.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blankrubber Sat May 10, 2008 3:29 am

Lawke wrote:still, its a rather tedious mechanic that would be an easy fix for Nintendo, had they planned something better from the beginning.

Sony did an alright job with the PS3, considering it's free online, just like the Wii.
Blankrubber
Blankrubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawke Sat May 10, 2008 2:59 pm

Blankrubber wrote:

Sony did an alright job with the PS3, considering it's free online, just like the Wii.

i agree, Sony has it right imo. when all i had was the 360 and Wii, i actually was favoring the Wii's online, even with the friend codes because it was free. however, now that ive seen Sony can do almost everything Microsoft has with their console, it makes me look down upon the Wii.

i do realize that the Wii was not built for online necessarily, but online functionality is the future of gaming, and its where they need to start concentrating if they dont want to fall behind. the whole Wii Sports thing is going to be viewed as a gimic in the coming year, as it will wear off and not seem so amazing to people after they realize they didnt invest in their console.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down