Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reserve SSB Brawl at Gamestop (Mboro)

4 posters

Go down

Reserve SSB Brawl at Gamestop (Mboro) Empty Reserve SSB Brawl at Gamestop (Mboro)

Post  Lawke Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:16 pm

I suggest you reserve your copy of Brawl as soon as possible. We plan to go to the midnight release of Brawl on Saturday, March 8th at the Gamestop inside Stones River Mall in Murfreesboro.

We will be departing from my house between 9:00-9:30 at the very latest. The line/tournament should start at 10 PM.

Andy and I will be driving cars. If you would like to ride with one of us, we will be offering rides Saturday night when we all start to meet up. It's going to be a first come, first serve basis. If you really want a ride, you will have to inform Andy or I before we leave.

It would be a great help if you could please inform us if you are planning on even going to the midnight release at all. State whether you need/want a ride here or call us on our phones.

Last edited by Lawke on Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Reserve SSB Brawl at Gamestop (Mboro) Empty Re: Reserve SSB Brawl at Gamestop (Mboro)

Post  Boss Hog Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:41 pm

already been done. now you're turns
Boss Hog
Boss Hog

Back to top Go down

Reserve SSB Brawl at Gamestop (Mboro) Empty Re: Reserve SSB Brawl at Gamestop (Mboro)

Post  Inri Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:05 am

i'm not going to get a copy for a little while. My birthday is coming up soon after that, and I still don't have a job. I'm going to need to save my money for just a bit before I start spending again. I canz use my birfday moeny.
Inri
Inri

https://mtsu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=753597617

Back to top Go down

Post  Blankrubber Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:49 am

What happened to Gamestop?
Blankrubber
Blankrubber

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawke Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:31 pm

Blankrubber wrote:What happened to Gamestop?

what?

*edit* oh you meant Daniel. i think they stopped giving him hours.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Inri Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:59 am

naw, they only wanted me for sex, and when i finally said "no", they told me the seasonal job was over.
Inri
Inri

https://mtsu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=753597617

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawke Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:40 am

edited the first post a little.

anyone else preorder or plan on joining us atleast?
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down