Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CODE GEASS: LeLouche of the Rebellion

+4
Deadeye Jedi
Tron
Shadowspine
Inri
8 posters

:: Off-Topic :: Off Topic

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CODE GEASS: LeLouche of the Rebellion Empty CODE GEASS: LeLouche of the Rebellion

Post  Inri Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:00 am

Okay, so I started watching this show (title in the title) a couple of days ago. I was like "this show is cool". I just finished the 22nd episode (25eps in the first season, second season is in production), and OMFG, I haven't been this excited about a show sense...well, Gurren Lagann...but that's not the point. Code Geass is a must see if you want to nut your pants from beyond epic storytelling.

CODE GEASS: LeLouche of the Rebellion Geass2_1600x1200

I'm super cereal about this, guys.
Inri
Inri

https://mtsu.facebook.com/profile.php?id=753597617

Back to top Go down

CODE GEASS: LeLouche of the Rebellion Empty Re: CODE GEASS: LeLouche of the Rebellion

Post  Inri Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:01 am

I'm giddy like a school girl for this show.

I'm moist from all the plot twists... Embarassed

[edit] I just finished the show...and I'd like to dedicate a hardy WHAT THE FUCK to all of japan for making that show and making me wait a 2 months to see what happens next. so many questions...
Inri
Inri

Back to top Go down

CODE GEASS: LeLouche of the Rebellion Empty Re: CODE GEASS: LeLouche of the Rebellion

Post  Shadowspine Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:54 pm

have you seen the new episdoe yet? That brother thing threw me off completely; I expected them to go all dual-universes or something, which would have made me lose all respect for that anime. I just want to find out what happened at the end of the last episode.
Shadowspine
Shadowspine

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowspine Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:00 pm

my guess is Emporer Britania lives on Jupiter, since he was king of the gods and the emporer's an egotistical bitch.
Shadowspine
Shadowspine

Back to top Go down

Post  Tron Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:18 pm

I was hanging out with a couple of people last night that smoke, and this one guy, Dallas, who i should introduce to the Goomba Lounge, was talking alot about Gurren Lagann. He was trying to explain it to me, but i was in no state for comprehension
Tron
Tron

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1510020046

Back to top Go down

Post  Inri Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:55 am

i'm about to watch the new episode.
Inri
Inri

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadeye Jedi Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:53 pm

where are you watching this?
Deadeye Jedi
Deadeye Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  Inri Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:03 pm

veoh tv

anyways, i really wasn't a massive fan of the new episode. i'm sure the series will get better, but this episode starts out with you asking questions you shouldn't have to. not so sure i'm really digging the delivery of the intro to the second season.
Inri
Inri

Back to top Go down

Post  They Call Me Dr.Mario Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:59 pm

I remembor when I used to just sit around watching anime on veoh.I am so glad I found a life
They Call Me Dr.Mario
They Call Me Dr.Mario

Back to top Go down

Post  Inri Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:56 pm

there's no harm in indulging yourself every once in awhile. i usually only watch one anime episode a week, but whenever i find a completed anime that i really enjoy, i try to watch all of it at once. Very Happy
Inri
Inri

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowspine Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:28 pm

this episode was Faaarrr superior to the last one and really tied up all the lose ends in the last two episodes only to rip them in a hundred new directions. It makes me happy to see Suzaku getting somewhere with his plan in relation to Lelouch's. I only wish they would work so that Suzaku destroys the old empire while Lelouch builds the new.

and at least the brother actually served a purpose.
Shadowspine
Shadowspine

Back to top Go down

Post  Inri Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:11 pm

yeah, episode 2 was hella better than 1. let's keep watching to see what the asians have planned for this show.
Inri
Inri

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadeye Jedi Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:11 pm

If the dynamic duo meant two guys that sit around and talk about french japanime all the time, you guys would be batman and robin.
Deadeye Jedi
Deadeye Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowspine Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:00 pm

http://anime.ign.com/articles/868/868968p1.html

Code Geass on Adult Swim.

this is gay. It's going to be just like when they ruined Death Note. Now all the fat nerdy anime freaks at school will be splooging over this show and it'll stop being cool to watch.
Shadowspine
Shadowspine

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Hog Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:45 pm

yea, just saw the commercial mentioning it coming out last night:)
Boss Hog
Boss Hog

Back to top Go down

Post  Inri Mon May 05, 2008 7:11 pm

woo! episode 5 of R2 was really good! nunnally the governor-general?
Inri
Inri

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowspine Tue May 13, 2008 9:14 pm

i'm a little dissapointed with this season. 6 episodes in and no one's died yet. Wtfuck?
Shadowspine
Shadowspine

Back to top Go down

Post  Inri Wed May 21, 2008 2:41 pm

episode 6 was OK imo. episode 7, however, had some pacing issues along with an unnecessary friendship theme. (code geass isn't supposed to make you appreciate your friends more... I'm not sure why they felt compelled to add that into the show.) the end of the episode made up for all the flakiness i've seen so far.
the black knights teaming up with brittiana? what is zero thinking now? will nunnally figure out the truth? who will she side with? why is rolo so creepy? what are the chinese planning?
i'm glad lelouch isn't just being zero for nunnally's sake. it looks like she won't support his cause, and, without her, there is no need for zero... and without zero... there basicially isn't a cool-ass anime for us to watch... So, we'll see.
seriously, though, the first season was so immaculate. was it so popular in the land of the rising sun that the producers would get the idea they can be lazy with plot development? whatever the case, the animation is still perfect in every way. let's give R2 a chance.
Inri
Inri

Back to top Go down

Post  Inri Sun May 25, 2008 9:46 pm

8 was better than 7.
Inri
Inri

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowspine Sun May 25, 2008 10:04 pm

I liked 7 because it successfully made Lelouch rethink his purpose behind causing mass destruction for good by showing that Nunnally could fight for herself, and because it brought back refrain, which is was the beginning of the black knights.
Shadowspine
Shadowspine

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowspine Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:54 pm

Why does every assassination attempt have to be done by standing far away and then running in screaming with a knife? What ever happened to the good old fashioned strangulation with razor wire?

Euphie's lesbian lover is the worst character ever.
Shadowspine
Shadowspine

Back to top Go down

Post  Inri Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:31 pm

yeah, she's a pain in the ass. i was under the impression that there was supposed to be two episodes this week... anyways, i get mad at zero when he gets in the way of a chinese man's promise to a white-haired chinese child.
Inri
Inri

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowspine Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:01 am

things I can't explain:
how Toudo can take on Suzaki and China-man by himself(when did he get so good)
why that jackass jap in the black nights hasn't died yet
where all 1 million japenese that they took from area 11 are now
where they got all those masks and capes and what do they do with them now
how many people are part of the black night's military because I've only seen like 5
is it Kallen or Karen?
when do they have time to make all these badass upgrades to their mechs and why is each new one so much more powerfull than the last
how many Lelouchs are there

Code Geass is by no means a bad anime, but the more and more I watch, the harder it is to explain the characters' actions. Their suplying less explinations for things and instead apting to say "hey I just made this super awesome upgrade that's exactly like that other guy's but better, and I'm going to equip it in the middle of battle in 2 seconds." I can't possibly think of where they can go next. I figure there will have to be a R3 because this one's about to fail.
Shadowspine
Shadowspine

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadeye Jedi Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:28 am

More like LeDouche rebellion
Deadeye Jedi
Deadeye Jedi

Back to top Go down

Post  Inri Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:52 pm

we're up to eps. 11, give it time.

toudo has a new mobile suit: zangetsu, i believe
the japs are on board the ikaruga
there's a time gap as to when things take place. like that new, super suit was supposedly made some time ago. actually during the time of the development of the guren.
Inri
Inri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next