Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gaming possibility?

4 posters

Go down

gaming possibility? Empty gaming possibility?

Post  Boss Hog Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:42 pm

think they'll make a cool speed racer game?

HA HA!
Boss Hog
Boss Hog

Back to top Go down

gaming possibility? Empty Re: gaming possibility?

Post  Shadowspine Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:17 pm

possibly, seeing as the movie's coming out this summer.
Shadowspine
Shadowspine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawke Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:03 am

movie games are all epic failures, sorry.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tron Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:41 am

I agree Lawke... I've not once seen a decent game based on a box office movie, do anything but do a high dive off a sky scraper, flail all the way down, and land the jump with a NICE... BIG... FLOP! But even though I'm really not, I'm always glad to be proven wrong. It'd be nice to see a change in the cliché jankiness of all movie-based games. It's bound to happen sooner or later, why not sooner.

On a side note, I've never been big into racing games... besides Mario Kart, because it brings more to the table than your everyday racing game. = /
Tron
Tron

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1510020046

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawke Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:01 pm

Tron wrote:I agree Lawke... I've not once seen a decent game based on a box office movie, do anything but do a high dive off a sky scraper, flail all the way down, and land the jump with a NICE... BIG... FLOP! But even though I'm really not, I'm always glad to be proven wrong. It'd be nice to see a change in the cliché jankiness of all movie-based games. It's bound to happen sooner or later, why not sooner.

and you know why there are so many, espically of 3d animated movies? because kids eat them up. movie games are sadly some of the biggest sellers of video games.

On a side note, I've never been big into racing games... besides Mario Kart, because it brings more to the table than your everyday racing game. = /

i felt the exact same way. until i played Burnout Paradise. you honestly dont know what youre missing. i certaintly didnt.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tron Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:31 pm

i've played it though... it felt like all the other burnout's... and the only part i liked about the other ones were the part where you got to cause total mayhem, and they tallied up the cost of everything you destroyed... i just couldn't get into it, however hard i tried
Tron
Tron

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1510020046

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawke Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:08 pm

Tron wrote:i've played it though... it felt like all the other burnout's... and the only part i liked about the other ones were the part where you got to cause total mayhem, and they tallied up the cost of everything you destroyed... i just couldn't get into it, however hard i tried

i never played any of the other burnouts, maybe thats why.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Hog Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:37 pm

well mario kart is set more twards kids, i was thinking a possible cartoony angle like that Smile
Boss Hog
Boss Hog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down