Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Tactics

3 posters

Go down

Final Fantasy Tactics Empty Final Fantasy Tactics

Post  Boss Hog Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:06 am

yea, i got it for PsP. i think i beat the PS one version 4 times? maybe only 3. but yea, i'm totally banging my buttons on this game.
Boss Hog
Boss Hog

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Tactics Empty Re: Final Fantasy Tactics

Post  Lawke Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:43 pm

Onion Knight = Biggest Letdown - 2007
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Boss Hog Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:36 am

i wonder if the dark knights are gonna be OP. if you can get agrias to be a dark knight, she should be pretty close to orlandu. similar occassion with beowulf.

isn't the dark knight batman...
Boss Hog
Boss Hog

Back to top Go down

Post  Iciehot Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:08 pm

Boss Hog wrote:i wonder if the dark knights are gonna be OP. if you can get agrias to be a dark knight, she should be pretty close to orlandu. similar occassion with beowulf.

isn't the dark knight batman...

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... I've got the PS version, and LOVE it and HAVE LOVED it... I've seen the new PsP version that came out, and there is supposed to be a DS version coming out, too... however... you can now have a Dark Knight as a job class? I know that Gafgarion was the only Dark Knight in the PS version, and that T.G. Cid (Orlandu) could also use the Dark Sword techniques, and even the rumored "turn Ramza into a Dark Knight" trick, but a Dark Knight job class for ANYONE? Please clarify as this torments the heck outta me, lol.
Iciehot
Iciehot

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawke Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:18 pm

Iciehot wrote:

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... I've got the PS version, and LOVE it and HAVE LOVED it... I've seen the new PsP version that came out, and there is supposed to be a DS version coming out, too... however... you can now have a Dark Knight as a job class? I know that Gafgarion was the only Dark Knight in the PS version, and that T.G. Cid (Orlandu) could also use the Dark Sword techniques, and even the rumored "turn Ramza into a Dark Knight" trick, but a Dark Knight job class for ANYONE? Please clarify as this torments the heck outta me, lol.

yes, any character can. i ended up making one. he was the only character i kept that i hired in my main 5 team. my other 4 were named characters that you meet.

the dark knight class is really cool, but takes very long to get. also, then FF tactics coming out for DS is not the same as the one on PSP.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Iciehot Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:21 pm

Lawke wrote:
yes, any character can. i ended up making one. he was the only character i kept that i hired in my main 5 team. my other 4 were named characters that you meet.

the dark knight class is really cool, but takes very long to get. also, then FF tactics coming out for DS is not the same as the one on PSP.

What's the difference, then?
Iciehot
Iciehot

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawke Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:34 pm

Iciehot wrote:

What's the difference, then?

whole new game.
Lawke
Lawke
Admin